As we reopen our Western Sydney International Airport Experience Centre, the safety of our visitors is of supreme importance. We have put measures in place to prioritise the health and wellbeing of everyone.
The core strategies adopted are:
- Creating safe environments – including observing protocols around limiting the number of visitors and staff within our space and installing signage to ensure social distancing.
- Vigilance in adhering to the most up-to-date government instructions and guidelines – our commitment is to stay up to date with all information to ensure safety.
- Centre to be closely maintained and monitored – including ongoing revision of hygiene protocols, increased cleaning and disinfecting, and providing additional hand sanitiser and disinfectant surface wipes.
- Information will always be made available to our visitors – to help people stay safe.
The conditions of entry for visitors has been updated to reflect these strategies and are available upon entry to the Experience Centre and outlined below.
MAXIMUM CAPACITY IS 10 PEOPLE
All visitors and contractors are to:
- Confirm that they are well and must not have experienced cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Maintain a 1.5m distance from others in accordance with public health orders.
- Practice safe hygiene, including using hand sanitizer and surface wipes throughout the Centre.
- Remember not to shake hands or exchange physical greetings. Consider downloading the COVIDsafe app prior to entry and have it active.
Visitors who do not comply with these conditions will be asked to leave to ensure the safety of all.
If you have any concerns regarding these conditions of entry, please talk to our Experience Centre staff. You can also provide feedback via email email@example.com or by calling 1800 972 972.
Visit the Experience Centre and depart for a journey where you will discover how Western Sydney International will help shape the future of Western Sydney.
Located on the airport site, you will be taken through a series of interactive stop overs where you will learn about the region and its people and understand the opportunities that will come from Australia’s first smart airport. You will be immersed in the experience as you step into the airport control room and arrive at your final destination, the airport site. Here, you will have a clear view of the future airfield and be able to see the airport come to life.
It’s the beginning of a new era and a place where connections will be made, with people, places and opportunities. Western Sydney International invites you to join us on this once-in-a-lifetime journey.
Please be aware that the Experience Centre has extensive audio visual content that includes flashing lights. This may have an impact on visitors who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photosensitivities.
How to get there
The Experience Centre is located adjacent to our site office at the southern end of Eaton Road, Luddenham.
Access from the Northern Road is via the traffic light intersection in Luddenham.
Travelling south from Penrith:
Turn left at the intersection and follow the road for 200 metres. Turn left into Eaton Road East and then the first driveway on your right.
Travelling north from Campbelltown:
Continue straight through the traffic light intersection and follow the road for 200 metres. Turn left into Eaton Road East and then the first driveway on your right.
Exiting the Experience Centre:
Turn left onto Eaton Road East, and then right until you reach the intersection. You may then turn right into Luddenham to head north, or continue straight to head south towards Narellan.The Experience Centre is located at 100 Eaton Road, Luddenham and is open Monday to Thursday, 10am to 4pm. Admission is free. To enquire about group bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.